Preorder Mug Fundraiser
How to collect mug money before ordering
Are you interested in doing a custom mug fundraiser but not sure about how much to order?
Then instead of ordering your mugs up front, you can take orders for them first. Once you know how many prepaid mugs you have, you can simply place your order. You can do this by having your students approach friends and family with a preorder mug fundraiser form and a money collection envelope.
Steps to Follow:
- Choose either a preorder handle mug or tumbler form.
- Print out enough forms for each group member.
- Meet with your group and explain the minimum number of mug orders each student needs to make.
- When taking orders, instruct your students that each mug costs $12.00.
- Have your students collect money up front with the orders. Any checks are made payable to your organization.
- Give your students a deadline date for turning in their preorder forms and money. We recommend 1-2 weeks from your initial meeting date.
- Collect each seller’s order form and total up the number of mugs that were sold.
- Place your handle mug or tumbler order. Full case orders only. Any extra mugs can be used as seller incentives or sold for additional profit. Return policy
- Explain to your group that the mugs will be personalized with your group name and coloring.
- Regularly remind your students to sell.
- Offer additional fundraising incentives to encourage more orders.
What You Need to Know:
- Profit is based on the number of cases ordered. You can make up to 50% profit on each mug.
- 4 case minimum order.
- Once your order has been placed you'll receive an artwork proof for your review. Artwork proof must be approved prior to processing your order. Order ships within 10 business days after artwork has been approved.
Calculate Your Profit
Request your info kit
We'll send you our latest brochures to review in the mail.
- Angie Ramirez — Principal5Kostoryz ElementaryRaised:$30,820.50
- 5Deborah A. Morales — PTO PresidentEd Downs ElementaryRaised:$24,831.00
- 5Donnetta Herin — PTA PresidentSchanen Estates ElementaryRaised:$17,623.67
- 5Amy Doughty — Sophomore Class Advisor/TeacherSandusky High SchoolRaised:$1,102.50
- 5Rey Escalante — PTA PresidentFlour Bluff IntermediateRaised:$17,384.50
- Sonia Longoria — Fundraising Chair5Leal ElementaryRaised:$23,862.50
- Elena Pena — Assistant Principal5Price ElementaryRaised:$10,040.00
- 5Kathy Ortiz — CounselorSanders ElementaryRaised:$15,373.50
- 5Elizabeth Gongora — PrincipalLe Noir ElementaryRaised:$18,684.00
- 5Marilee Howard — PTO Vice President
Our experience with y'all has been fantastic!!! Everyone in the office has been so helpful, especially with our endless questions! We really loved that the products came in already boxed with the students name, teacher and grade on a label! You have no idea how much stress that took off! That is always one of the biggest hassles!
Thank you so much for making this the most stress free fundraiser ever! We look forward to working with you again!Gresham ElementaryRaised:$8,550.50
- 5Janice Rudd — PrincipalPinecrest SchoolRaised:$2,500.00
- 5Rick Gutierrez — PrincipalPetronila ElementaryRaised:$4,208.17
- 5Adan Ramirez — Assistant PrincipalPearson ElementaryRaised:$10,350.00
- 5Betty Hinkle — Fundraising Chair
The School Fundraising Guidebook provided by Big Fundraising Ideas is a life saver. As a full-time school district employee with many hats to wear, this guide’s efficiency helps our fundraising run on its own. The guide includes everything needed for a successful fundraiser. I enjoy the convenience of pulling out pre-made forms; making copies and sending them home with the students. It is an easy to follow, self explanatory manual that makes fundraising the successful task I didn’t mind taking on. This guide takes you that extra mile to meet your organizations needs, with little effort by following the time-line and instructions included. Many thanks to those who created this time saving guide which helps us achieve our goals.St. Mary’s Charter SchoolRaised:$18,648.40
- 5Ginny Johnson — Pool Manager/Fundraising CoordinatorNinilchik SchoolRaised:$3,419.75
- 5Jane Trevino — Assistant PrincipalRuiz ElementaryRaised:$19,159.42
- 5Rachel Quarnberg — Fundraising CoordinatorAnderson ElementaryRaised:$7,944.50
- 5Mary Salas — CoachRio Hondo IntermediateRaised:$17,260.00
- 5Ruben De La Rosa — Assistant PrincipalLyford ElementaryRaised:$28,217.50
- 4DeAnne Glenn — Vice PrincipalFlag View IntermediateRaised:$33,410.50
- 5Maureen Stevens — PTA Fundraiser ChairpersonWelder ElementaryRaised:$21,480.50
- 5Lisa Zamoran — SecretarySam Houston ElementaryRaised:$17,899.50
- 5Misty Brannan — SecretaryF.W. Gross MontessoriRaised:$3,293.00
- Pete Morales — Principal5Zapata South ElementaryRaised:$24,062.50
- 5Chelsi Persellin — PTA Fundraising Coordinator
For this being my first time ever doing this, Big Fundraising Ideas made the fundraising process extremely easy! They were always available to address any concerns that we had.
The product quality was also great. Our sales actually doubled from previous years as we brought in more money than ever before!
We are definitely interested in working with them again next year!Webb ElementaryRaised:$43,603.00
- 5Monico Rodriguez — PrincipalO'Grady ElementaryRaised:$20,462.50
- 5Jennifer Golec — President H & SPark Elementary
- 5Misty Upton — PTA SecretaryStricklin ElementaryRaised:$27,286.00
- 4Karen Meredith — BPA Sponsor/TeacherWaller High SchoolRaised:$1,055.87
- 5Chanda Goff — Dance Committee SponsorThe Colony Education CenterRaised:$500.00
- 5Eva Rodriguez — SecretaryBlaschke Sheldon ElementaryRaised:$20,730.00
- 5Lanaie Morgan — TeacherAlder SchoolRaised:$1,000.00
- 5Carmen Zavala — PrincipalVillarreal ElementaryRaised:$13,143.65
- 5Maria Elena Rodriguez — Fundraising ChairJohn F. Kennedy ElementaryRaised:$28,091.00
- 5Raynaldo Perez — PrincipalArchie Parr ElementaryRaised:$22,031.00
- 5Marry Jo Torres — PTA SecretaryFannin ElementaryRaised:$14,396.00
- 5Laurie Cisneros — PTA PresidentNoonan ElementaryRaised:$26,618.00
- 5Gloria Paredes — PTA Vice PresidentMilton ElementaryRaised:$18,336.00
- 5Angelica Perez — PTC PresidentAlma Pierce ElementaryRaised:$23,757.00
- 5Brenda Martinez — Assistant Principal,C. Santos Benavides SchoolRaised:$72,194.50
- 5Betty Hinkle — A/P and FundraisingSt. Mary's Charter SchoolRaised:$22,075.80
- 5Kari Smith — PTA PresidentRodriguez ElementaryRaised:$26,326.50
- 5Wanda Clark — Principal
This was our first fundraiser and it ran very smoothly. It helped to have the packet to explain the fundraiser process. I had a team in place that facilitated the fundraiser which made my job much easier.
We were pleased with the profits and especially the super party. Big Fundraising Ideas was very helpful throughout the entire program. Thanks again for helping our first fundraiser to be a huge success.Williamson ElementaryRaised:$8,528.83
- 5Valerie Layton — PTO PresidentSinton ElementaryRaised:$22,020.00