Our Pizzeria Style Brochure Pizza Ingredients
Great tasting money-saving pizzas
Pizza fundraisers are great money makers because pizza is a popular and convenient lunch or dinner treat. Simply pop one in the oven and within minutes you have a satisfying meal.
Our Pizzeria Style brochure features a wide variety of pizzas and snack items that are sure to please most every taste and budget. Here’s what goes into our pizzas:
Artisan Brand Pizzas
4 varieties each with Artisan crafted crust, tender on the inside, crisp on the outside. Real mozzarella, delicious sauce and high quality, fresh, toppings like Capicola Ham, Asiago cheese, chicken, bacon, pepperoni, sausage and more. Varieties include Chicken Carbonara, Five Cheese, Pepperoni, and Four Meat.
Who says pizzas are only for dinner? Our breakfast pizzas start with a biscuit style crust, topped with creamy white gravy, scrambled eggs, Mozzarella cheese, Cheddar cheese, and laid to rest with either sausage or smoky bacon.
Pizza Snack Packs
Deep dish, 5 inch, personal pan pizzas packaged 5 to a box. Each one is individually wrapped and contain the three most popular varieties in America… Pepperoni, Cheese, and Supreme. Easy to prepare as a great meal or snack in minutes.
We start with a thin crust, add garlic sauce, and top it off with loads of real Mozzarella cheese. Included is a container of marinara sauce that is perfect for dipping. Cut into wedges, serve with the dipping sauce.
Pepperoni Snack Rolls
Stuffer with melted cheese and flavorsome pepperoni our mini snack rolls pack great flavor in each bite. Each order comes with 36 snack rolls.
Garlic and Bruschetta Bread
Our garlic bread is packed with a four cheese blend with garlic sauce on top of delicious Italian bread. The Bruschetta bread is topped with real Roma tomatoes, parmesan cheese, a delicious blend of garlic and basil herb mix on top of crunchy Ciabatta bread.
Calculate Your Profit
Request your info kit
We'll send you our latest brochures to review in the mail.
- 5Lisa Zamoran — SecretarySam Houston ElementaryRaised:$17,899.50
- 5Deborah A. Morales — PTO PresidentEd Downs ElementaryRaised:$24,831.00
- 5Monico Rodriguez — PrincipalO'Grady ElementaryRaised:$20,462.50
- 5Chelsi Persellin — PTA Fundraising Coordinator
For this being my first time ever doing this, Big Fundraising Ideas made the fundraising process extremely easy! They were always available to address any concerns that we had.
The product quality was also great. Our sales actually doubled from previous years as we brought in more money than ever before!
We are definitely interested in working with them again next year!Webb ElementaryRaised:$43,603.00
- 5Laurie Cisneros — PTA PresidentNoonan ElementaryRaised:$26,618.00
- Sonia Longoria — Fundraising Chair5Leal ElementaryRaised:$23,862.50
- 5Eva Rodriguez — SecretaryBlaschke Sheldon ElementaryRaised:$20,730.00
- 5Lanaie Morgan — TeacherAlder School
- Angie Ramirez — Principal5Kostoryz ElementaryRaised:$30,820.50
- 5Jane Trevino — Assistant PrincipalRuiz ElementaryRaised:$19,159.42
- 5Kari Smith — PTA PresidentRodriguez ElementaryRaised:$26,326.50
- 4DeAnne Glenn — Vice PrincipalFlag View IntermediateRaised:$33,410.50
- 5Misty Upton — PTA SecretaryStricklin ElementaryRaised:$27,286.00
- 5Amy Doughty — Sophomore Class Advisor/TeacherSandusky High SchoolRaised:$1,102.50
- 5Adan Ramirez — Assistant PrincipalPearson ElementaryRaised:$10,350.00
- 5Carmen Zavala — PrincipalVillarreal ElementaryRaised:$13,143.65
- 5Janice Rudd — PrincipalPinecrest School
- 5Chanda Goff — Dance Committee SponsorThe Colony Education Center
- 5Marilee Howard — PTO Vice President
Our experience with y'all has been fantastic!!! Everyone in the office has been so helpful, especially with our endless questions!
We really loved that the products came in already boxed with the students name, teacher and grade on a label! You have no idea how much stress that took off! That is always one of the biggest hassles!
Thank you so much for making this the most stress free fundraiser ever! We look forward to working with you again!Gresham ElementaryRaised:$8,550.50
- 5Donnetta Herin — PTA PresidentSchanen Estates ElementaryRaised:$17,623.67
- 5Maureen Stevens — PTA Fundraiser ChairpersonWelder ElementaryRaised:$21,480.50
- 5Angelica Perez — PTC PresidentAlma Pierce ElementaryRaised:$23,757.00
- 5Rey Escalante — PTA PresidentFlour Bluff IntermediateRaised:$17,384.50
- 5Ginny Johnson — Pool Manager/Fundraising CoordinatorNinilchik SchoolRaised:$3,419.75
- 5Maria Elena Rodriguez — Fundraising ChairJohn F. Kennedy ElementaryRaised:$28,091.00
- Elena Pena — Assistant Principal5Price ElementaryRaised:$10,040.00
- 5Elizabeth Gongora — PrincipalLe Noir ElementaryRaised:$18,684.00
- 5Kathy Ortiz — CounselorSanders ElementaryRaised:$15,373.50
- 5Brenda Martinez — Assistant Principal,C. Santos Benavides SchoolRaised:$72,194.50
- 5Ruben De La Rosa — Assistant PrincipalLyford ElementaryRaised:$28,217.50
- 5Raynaldo Perez — PrincipalArchie Parr ElementaryRaised:$22,031.00
- 5Wanda Clark — Principal
This was our first fundraiser and it ran very smoothly. It helped to have the packet to explain the fundraiser process. I had a team in place that facilitated the fundraiser which made my job much easier.
We were pleased with the profits and especially the super party. Big Fundraising Ideas was very helpful throughout the entire program. Thanks again for helping our first fundraiser to be a huge success.Williamson ElementaryRaised:$8,528.83
- Pete Morales — Principal5Zapata South ElementaryRaised:$24,062.50
- 5Rachel Quarnberg — Fundraising CoordinatorAnderson ElementaryRaised:$7,944.50
- 5Rick Gutierrez — PrincipalPetronila ElementaryRaised:$4,208.17
- 5Mary Salas — CoachRio Hondo IntermediateRaised:$17,260.00
- 4Karen Meredith — BPA Sponsor/TeacherWaller High SchoolRaised:$1,055.87
- 5Betty Hinkle — A/P and FundraisingSt. Mary's Charter SchoolRaised:$22,075.80
- 5Marry Jo Torres — PTA SecretaryFannin ElementaryRaised:$14,396.00
- 5Valerie Layton — PTO PresidentSinton ElementaryRaised:$22,020.00
- 5Gloria Paredes — PTA Vice PresidentMilton ElementaryRaised:$18,336.00
- 5Betty Hinkle — Fundraising Chair
The School Fundraising Guidebook provided by Big Fundraising Ideas is a life saver. As a full-time school district employee with many hats to wear, this guide’s efficiency helps our fundraising run on its own. The guide includes everything needed for a successful fundraiser. I enjoy the convenience of pulling out pre-made forms; making copies and sending them home with the students. It is an easy to follow, self explanatory manual that makes fundraising the successful task I didn’t mind taking on. This guide takes you that extra mile to meet your organizations needs, with little effort by following the time-line and instructions included. Many thanks to those who created this time saving guide which helps us achieve our goals.St. Mary’s Charter SchoolRaised:$18,648.40
- 5Jennifer Golec — President H & SPark Elementary
- 5Misty Brannan — SecretaryF.W. Gross MontessoriRaised:$3,293.00