Our Excellent Quality Pizza Fundraisers
Pizza made with fresh ingredients
Pep Simek is a pizza architect. Beginning over 40 years ago at the Tombstone Tap in Medford Wisconsin, he’s been building some of America’s best pizzas. Pretty soon, Pep's patronage spread across the country and a pizza legend was born.
Pep's Pizzas are made with finely crafted crusts topped off with real meat, cheese and tomato sauce. And that's the only way you'll get a top-quality pizza. Be sure to check the ingredient labels the next time you're stocking-up on pizza! Your customers will love the product and will be happy they contributed to your effort.
As makers of our 5-pack variety pizzas, Hansen's has been a Green Bay institution since 1912 when the first home delivery of milk began. Since then, they’ve added their own special pizza recipes to their wholesale product lines. Hansen's has been in the pizza business for over 30 years.
Hansen's business has been built on a simple commitment of providing fresh, wholesome ingredients like real mozzarella cheese and pepperoni. They’ve also been certified ‘excellent’ with a 97% rating by ASI Food Rating Agency during a food processing quality systems and food safety inspection.
Our suppliers manufacture their own line of frozen pizza products. With our excellent quality pizza fundraisers, we guarantee you'll receive the best value in fundraising.
Calculate Your Profit
Request your info kit
We'll send you our latest brochures to review in the mail.
- 5Carmen Zavala — PrincipalVillarreal ElementaryRaised:$13,143.65
- 5Ruben De La Rosa — Assistant PrincipalLyford ElementaryRaised:$28,217.50
- 5Kathy Ortiz — CounselorSanders ElementaryRaised:$15,373.50
- 5Marilee Howard — PTO Vice President
Our experience with y'all has been fantastic!!! Everyone in the office has been so helpful, especially with our endless questions!
We really loved that the products came in already boxed with the students name, teacher and grade on a label! You have no idea how much stress that took off! That is always one of the biggest hassles!
Thank you so much for making this the most stress free fundraiser ever! We look forward to working with you again!Gresham ElementaryRaised:$8,550.50
- 5Maureen Stevens — PTA Fundraiser ChairpersonWelder ElementaryRaised:$21,480.50
- 5Rey Escalante — PTA PresidentFlour Bluff IntermediateRaised:$17,384.50
- Angie Ramirez — Principal5Kostoryz ElementaryRaised:$30,820.50
- 5Chelsi Persellin — PTA Fundraising Coordinator
For this being my first time ever doing this, Big Fundraising Ideas made the fundraising process extremely easy! They were always available to address any concerns that we had.
The product quality was also great. Our sales actually doubled from previous years as we brought in more money than ever before!
We are definitely interested in working with them again next year!Webb ElementaryRaised:$43,603.00
- 5Brenda Martinez — Assistant Principal,C. Santos Benavides SchoolRaised:$72,194.50
- Pete Morales — Principal5Zapata South ElementaryRaised:$24,062.50
- 5Elizabeth Gongora — PrincipalLe Noir ElementaryRaised:$18,684.00
- 5Janice Rudd — PrincipalPinecrest School
- 5Mary Salas — CoachRio Hondo IntermediateRaised:$17,260.00
- 5Valerie Layton — PTO PresidentSinton ElementaryRaised:$22,020.00
- 5Rachel Quarnberg — Fundraising CoordinatorAnderson ElementaryRaised:$7,944.50
- 5Amy Doughty — Sophomore Class Advisor/TeacherSandusky High SchoolRaised:$1,102.50
- 5Lisa Zamoran — SecretarySam Houston ElementaryRaised:$17,899.50
- 5Deborah A. Morales — PTO PresidentEd Downs ElementaryRaised:$24,831.00
- 5Marry Jo Torres — PTA SecretaryFannin ElementaryRaised:$14,396.00
- 5Raynaldo Perez — PrincipalArchie Parr ElementaryRaised:$22,031.00
- 5Betty Hinkle — Fundraising Chair
The School Fundraising Guidebook provided by Big Fundraising Ideas is a life saver. As a full-time school district employee with many hats to wear, this guide’s efficiency helps our fundraising run on its own. The guide includes everything needed for a successful fundraiser. I enjoy the convenience of pulling out pre-made forms; making copies and sending them home with the students. It is an easy to follow, self explanatory manual that makes fundraising the successful task I didn’t mind taking on. This guide takes you that extra mile to meet your organizations needs, with little effort by following the time-line and instructions included. Many thanks to those who created this time saving guide which helps us achieve our goals.St. Mary’s Charter SchoolRaised:$18,648.40
- 5Maria Elena Rodriguez — Fundraising ChairJohn F. Kennedy ElementaryRaised:$28,091.00
- 4DeAnne Glenn — Vice PrincipalFlag View IntermediateRaised:$33,410.50
- 5Rick Gutierrez — PrincipalPetronila ElementaryRaised:$4,208.17
- 5Ginny Johnson — Pool Manager/Fundraising CoordinatorNinilchik SchoolRaised:$3,419.75
- 5Donnetta Herin — PTA PresidentSchanen Estates ElementaryRaised:$17,623.67
- Sonia Longoria — Fundraising Chair5Leal ElementaryRaised:$23,862.50
- 5Misty Brannan — SecretaryF.W. Gross MontessoriRaised:$3,293.00
- 5Monico Rodriguez — PrincipalO'Grady ElementaryRaised:$20,462.50
- 5Misty Upton — PTA SecretaryStricklin ElementaryRaised:$27,286.00
- 5Chanda Goff — Dance Committee SponsorThe Colony Education Center
- Elena Pena — Assistant Principal5Price ElementaryRaised:$10,040.00
- 5Betty Hinkle — A/P and FundraisingSt. Mary's Charter SchoolRaised:$22,075.80
- 5Eva Rodriguez — SecretaryBlaschke Sheldon ElementaryRaised:$20,730.00
- 5Laurie Cisneros — PTA PresidentNoonan ElementaryRaised:$26,618.00
- 5Gloria Paredes — PTA Vice PresidentMilton ElementaryRaised:$18,336.00
- 5Kari Smith — PTA PresidentRodriguez ElementaryRaised:$26,326.50
- 5Wanda Clark — Principal
This was our first fundraiser and it ran very smoothly. It helped to have the packet to explain the fundraiser process. I had a team in place that facilitated the fundraiser which made my job much easier.
We were pleased with the profits and especially the super party. Big Fundraising Ideas was very helpful throughout the entire program. Thanks again for helping our first fundraiser to be a huge success.Williamson ElementaryRaised:$8,528.83
- 5Lanaie Morgan — TeacherAlder School
- 4Karen Meredith — BPA Sponsor/TeacherWaller High SchoolRaised:$1,055.87
- 5Jane Trevino — Assistant PrincipalRuiz ElementaryRaised:$19,159.42
- 5Adan Ramirez — Assistant PrincipalPearson ElementaryRaised:$10,350.00
- 5Angelica Perez — PTC PresidentAlma Pierce ElementaryRaised:$23,757.00
- 5Jennifer Golec — President H & SPark Elementary