The Key to Raising Lots of Money
How to increase participation using better rewards
What’s the key to raising lots of money?
Many organizations focus mainly on the sales brochure because it’s what people look through before making a buying decision.
However, what’s really important is being able to motivate more of your students to get out and sell and increase seller participation.
And what is the best way to increase seller participation? Give your sellers a really fun and exciting prize program with a goal and then make it easy for everyone to achieve that goal!
Col Santos Benavides Elementary raised $72,194.50!
“This is the best super party we have ever had! We had 456 students sell 12 items or more as our sales skyrocketed like never before! The students had a fantastic time with smiles on their faces. The super party was a great way to say “Thank you” to the students and parents for all of their hard work on the sale."
Caryn Fox, Assistant Principal
Webb Elementary raised $43,603.00!
"I believe the magic show has been the best prize program we have ever offered our students! I definitely would recommend the package to everyone I know. I believe we exceeded our fundraising goals because of the show. The shows are not only educational but highly entertaining as well!"
Kim Davis, PTA President
Leal Elementary raised $23,862.50!
"The Big Event Super Splash Party was excellent! It motivated those students who did not previously participate to get out and sell. Great job!"
Sonia Longoria, Fundraising Chair
O'Grady Elementary raised $20,462.50!
"Our students loved every minute of the super splash party and I believe that is why we had our most profitable fundraiser ever!"
Monico Rodriguez, Principal
Calculate Your Profit
Request your info kit
We'll send you our latest brochures to review in the mail.
- 5Eva Rodriguez — SecretaryBlaschke Sheldon ElementaryRaised:$20,730.00
- 5Gloria Paredes — PTA Vice PresidentMilton ElementaryRaised:$18,336.00
- Angie Ramirez — Principal5Kostoryz ElementaryRaised:$30,820.50
- 5Ruben De La Rosa — Assistant PrincipalLyford ElementaryRaised:$28,217.50
- 5Rachel Quarnberg — Fundraising CoordinatorAnderson ElementaryRaised:$7,944.50
- Pete Morales — Principal5Zapata South ElementaryRaised:$24,062.50
- 5Jennifer Golec — President H & SPark Elementary
- 5Misty Upton — PTA SecretaryStricklin ElementaryRaised:$27,286.00
- 5Lisa Zamoran — SecretarySam Houston ElementaryRaised:$17,899.50
- 5Jane Trevino — Assistant PrincipalRuiz ElementaryRaised:$19,159.42
- 5Amy Doughty — Sophomore Class Advisor/TeacherSandusky High SchoolRaised:$1,102.50
- 5Misty Brannan — SecretaryF.W. Gross MontessoriRaised:$3,293.00
- 5Rey Escalante — PTA PresidentFlour Bluff IntermediateRaised:$17,384.50
- 5Betty Hinkle — A/P and FundraisingSt. Mary's Charter SchoolRaised:$22,075.80
- 5Maureen Stevens — PTA Fundraiser ChairpersonWelder ElementaryRaised:$21,480.50
- 5Carmen Zavala — PrincipalVillarreal ElementaryRaised:$13,143.65
- 5Raynaldo Perez — PrincipalArchie Parr ElementaryRaised:$22,031.00
- 5Marry Jo Torres — PTA SecretaryFannin ElementaryRaised:$14,396.00
- 5Lanaie Morgan — TeacherAlder SchoolRaised:$1,000.00
- Elena Pena — Assistant Principal5Price ElementaryRaised:$10,040.00
- 5Donnetta Herin — PTA PresidentSchanen Estates ElementaryRaised:$17,623.67
- 5Janice Rudd — PrincipalPinecrest SchoolRaised:$2,500.00
- 5Brenda Martinez — Assistant Principal,C. Santos Benavides SchoolRaised:$72,194.50
- 5Chanda Goff — Dance Committee SponsorThe Colony Education CenterRaised:$500.00
- 5Laurie Cisneros — PTA PresidentNoonan ElementaryRaised:$26,618.00
- Sonia Longoria — Fundraising Chair5Leal ElementaryRaised:$23,862.50
- 5Deborah A. Morales — PTO PresidentEd Downs ElementaryRaised:$24,831.00
- 4Karen Meredith — BPA Sponsor/TeacherWaller High SchoolRaised:$1,055.87
- 5Wanda Clark — Principal
This was our first fundraiser and it ran very smoothly. It helped to have the packet to explain the fundraiser process. I had a team in place that facilitated the fundraiser which made my job much easier.
We were pleased with the profits and especially the super party. Big Fundraising Ideas was very helpful throughout the entire program. Thanks again for helping our first fundraiser to be a huge success.Williamson ElementaryRaised:$8,528.83
- 5Maria Elena Rodriguez — Fundraising ChairJohn F. Kennedy ElementaryRaised:$28,091.00
- 5Valerie Layton — PTO PresidentSinton ElementaryRaised:$22,020.00
- 5Chelsi Persellin — PTA Fundraising Coordinator
For this being my first time ever doing this, Big Fundraising Ideas made the fundraising process extremely easy! They were always available to address any concerns that we had.
The product quality was also great. Our sales actually doubled from previous years as we brought in more money than ever before!
We are definitely interested in working with them again next year!Webb ElementaryRaised:$43,603.00
- 5Kathy Ortiz — CounselorSanders ElementaryRaised:$15,373.50
- 5Betty Hinkle — Fundraising Chair
The School Fundraising Guidebook provided by Big Fundraising Ideas is a life saver. As a full-time school district employee with many hats to wear, this guide’s efficiency helps our fundraising run on its own. The guide includes everything needed for a successful fundraiser. I enjoy the convenience of pulling out pre-made forms; making copies and sending them home with the students. It is an easy to follow, self explanatory manual that makes fundraising the successful task I didn’t mind taking on. This guide takes you that extra mile to meet your organizations needs, with little effort by following the time-line and instructions included. Many thanks to those who created this time saving guide which helps us achieve our goals.St. Mary’s Charter SchoolRaised:$18,648.40
- 5Elizabeth Gongora — PrincipalLe Noir ElementaryRaised:$18,684.00
- 5Angelica Perez — PTC PresidentAlma Pierce ElementaryRaised:$23,757.00
- 5Ginny Johnson — Pool Manager/Fundraising CoordinatorNinilchik SchoolRaised:$3,419.75
- 5Mary Salas — CoachRio Hondo IntermediateRaised:$17,260.00
- 5Monico Rodriguez — PrincipalO'Grady ElementaryRaised:$20,462.50
- 4DeAnne Glenn — Vice PrincipalFlag View IntermediateRaised:$33,410.50
- 5Adan Ramirez — Assistant PrincipalPearson ElementaryRaised:$10,350.00
- 5Rick Gutierrez — PrincipalPetronila ElementaryRaised:$4,208.17
- 5Marilee Howard — PTO Vice President
Our experience with y'all has been fantastic!!! Everyone in the office has been so helpful, especially with our endless questions! We really loved that the products came in already boxed with the students name, teacher and grade on a label! You have no idea how much stress that took off! That is always one of the biggest hassles!
Thank you so much for making this the most stress free fundraiser ever! We look forward to working with you again!Gresham ElementaryRaised:$8,550.50
- 5Kari Smith — PTA PresidentRodriguez ElementaryRaised:$26,326.50