The Gift Collection offers useful kitchenware and home gadgets, exclusive Ultra-HeavyTM gift wrap, 100% soy wax candles, personalizable accessories as well as chocolates and snack food to sell.
Learn about our ship to buyer option.
Sell online only? Learn more
Questions about Gift Collection?
How it Works
How do we raise money?
Your group raises money as your participants take orders from friends and family.
Do participants get a brochure to show?
Yes. Every participant receives a brochure, order form, and money collection envelope.
Is money collected up front?
Yes. Buyers can pay by check, cash, money order, or cashier’s check.
Or, buyers can pay using their phone using our CW-Quick PayTM option.
Are there any fees?
There are no setup fees or supply costs to start a The Gift Collection brochure sale.
Can participants earn prizes?
Yes. Our prize programs are optional but encouraged. Incentivizing your sellers with prizes can increase sales. It’s important to discuss your prize plan at your kickoff meeting. Then, continue to promote your prizes throughout your sale. This will keep your group motivated to sell.
There is no cost to the group for our incentives.
How soon can we start?
After you submit our ‘start a fundraiser’ form you’ll receive an agreement to sign. It will then take at least 7-10 business days to process your order and pack and ship out your supplies.
How long is the fundraiser?
We’ll schedule your end date 2 weeks after your kickoff date. You can always change your end date. Simply let us know before your sale ends.
Can we also raise money online?
Yes, selling online is an important part of your The Gift Collection fundraiser. Prior to your start date you’ll receive instructions so your participants can register. Once registered they’ll be able to invite friends and family to shop at your store.
Selling online adds a 2nd way for your group to raise money.
Do participants need to register?
Registration is the most effective way to promote your The Gift Collection fundraiser online. It's also a great way to get your participants engaged in your cause. Participants can share the store link and their participant code # once they register.
Before entering the store, supporters will see a personalized group confirmation popup. For example, “Every purchase supports ABC High School Band". The participant's name and picture (optional) they're supporting also appears. They can start shopping once they click on the ‘shop’ button.
Registered sellers will also be eligible to earn credit towards prizes. We encourage groups to supplement our prize program with their own rewards. Here are some incentive ideas.
Do we get our own link?
There are 2 ways to promote your store:
- Registration: Your group will receive its own organization ID number. Participants will need it to register and share your store with others using social media, text, and/ or email.
- Group Credit Only: Or, supporters can select ‘Shop Now’, then ‘Organization Credit Only’ and enter your ID number. Your participants would only need to share the online store link and your group’s ID #. No participant registration required.
By promoting a direct link, you will only be able to track online sales as a group, not by individual sellers. As a result, participants would not receive prize credit for selling online.
Can we accept donations?
No donations are accepted through the store.
Is there a minimum order?
There are no order requirements for a The Gift Collection fundraiser.
How much money can we make?
You’ll need to know your group size as well your participant goal. Here’s how you can estimate your profit:
- Participant Count x Participant Item Goal = Items Sold
- Items Sold x Average Retail Price = Gross Sales
- Gross Sales x Profit % = Group Profit
- Let’s say you have 60 participants and you set your participant item goal at 10. The items sold would be 60 participants x 10 Items / participant = 600.
- Next, determine your gross sales. The average retail price is about $17 so your gross sales would be 600 Items x $17 = $10,200.
- Since your profit is 40%, your group profit would be $10,200 x 40% = $4,080.
Keep in mind, our example is only an estimated profit. In reality, participants probably won’t sell the same number of items. In addition, the average retail dollars sold per seller will vary.
Can we track our sales?
Brochure: You may not know how many The Gift Collection orders you get until you collect your order forms. Yet there are strategies that can give you a ballpark idea. Learn how to track your fundraising progress
Online: You'll be able to track online sales in real-time. After logging into your dashboard you'll see:
- The number of participants who've registered
- How many have sent out invite emails
- Sales progress
How do we receive our money?
Brochure Sales: Money and order forms are turned in at the end of the sale. The money gets deposited in the group’s account and the order forms are sent in for processing.
Once orders are processed, the group receives their sales reports and invoice. The group sends a check for the invoice amount and keeps the rest as profit.
Online Sales: A credit will appear on your brochure invoice for your online sales profit.
What is our profit?
Groups make 40% off all regular and 30% off any customizable The Gift Collection items.
(Use the ‘Calculate Your Profit’ calculator at the top of the page to determine your profit)
How soon do we receive our order?
We deliver brochure orders to your group 3-4 weeks after receiving your order forms. Online orders generally ship to customers within 1 week after purchase. Personalized items could take up to 2 weeks.
Where do orders ship to?
Product ships out of our South Carolina warehouse to all lower 48 states.
How is our order packed?
Orders deliver prepacked by seller.
Is there a shipping fee?
Brochure Sales: Shipping is free for 375+ item orders. A $275 shipping and handling fee is charged for orders with fewer than 375 items. Minimums include sales made through the brochure and online.
Exceptions for groups with fewer than 100 participants:
- If the group retails over $3,000 then shipping is free.
- If the group retails under $3,000 but averages over $50 per enrolled participants, there is a $150 shipping fee.
- If the group retails under $3,000 and averages under $50 per enrolled participant, the original $275 shipping fee stands and will be added to the invoice.
Flat rate shipping fees apply (Information available at checkout):
- For Orders under $85.00
- $8.95 for FedEx SmartPost
- $12.95 for FedEx Ground
- Shipping is free for orders $85.00 and up.
Do you ship orders to sellers?
Yes this is an option. Instead of shipping The Gift Collection brochure orders to your group, we’ll ship them to each participant. Sellers would then need to distribute items to their customers.
Home delivery fundraisers go by the following profit margins:
|Retail Sales||Group Profit|
|$1,000 to $4,999||30%|
|$5,000 to $14,999||32%|