Nestlé Toll House Cookie Dough
Nestlé® Toll House® Cookie Dough is a true classic and the go-to cookie for every occasion. Feature 5 exotic flavors, including Chocolate Chip, Oatmeal Chocolate Chip, Triple Chocolate, White Chocolate Macadamia and Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip.
Each individual pre-portioned cookie dough box contains approximately 40 cookie dough pieces and sells for $20, and the Nestlé Lovers Variety Pack is priced at $22. Additional sales can be made through our online store. Learn about our shelf stable cookie dough
How much can you make on a Nestlé Toll House brochure fundraiser?
To answer this question you’ll need to know your group size (student count) as well as how many items you think each student can sell (student item goal). Here’s how you can estimate your profit:
- Student Count x Student Item Goal = Items Sold
- Items Sold x Average Retail Price = Gross Sales
- Gross Sales x Profit % = Group Profit
- Let’s say you have 60 students and you set your student item goal at 10. The items sold would be 60 Students x 10 Items / Student = 600.
- Next, determine your gross sales. The average retail price is $20 so your gross sales would be 600 Items x $20 = $12,000.
- Your profit is 40%, so your group makes $12,000 x 40% = $4,800.
Keep in mind that our example is only an estimated profit. In reality, students probably won’t sell the same number of items. In addition, the average retail dollars sold per seller will vary.
Profit is determined by combining the total number of brochure and online store items sold.