12 Dollar Dough
Want to sell cookie dough for one low convenient $12 price? Our Crazy about Cookies all 12 Dollar Dough brochure features 8 classic flavors including Chunky Chocolate Chip, White Chocolate Macadamia, Oatmeal Raisin and Snickerdoodle.
Cookie dough comes in 2 lb. scoop & bake tubs, has no preservatives or trans-fat and is Certified Kosher. Makes 30 cookies. Additional sales can be made through our online store. Learn about our shelf stable cookie dough
How much can you make on a 12 Dollar Dough brochure fundraiser?
To answer this question you’ll need to know your group size (student count) as well as how many items you think each student can sell (student item goal). Here’s how you can estimate your profit:
- Student Count x Student Item Goal = Items Sold
- Items Sold x Average Retail Price = Gross Sales
- Gross Sales x Profit % = Group Profit
- Let’s say you have 60 students and you set your student item goal at 10. The items sold would be 60 Students x 12 Items / Student = 720.
- Next, determine your gross sales. The average retail price is $12 so your gross sales would be 720 Items x $12 = $8,640.
- Your profit is 40%, so your group makes $8,640 x 40% = $3,456.
Keep in mind that our example is only an estimated profit. In reality, students probably won’t sell the same number of items. In addition, the average retail dollars sold per seller will vary.
Profit is determined by combining the total number of brochure and online store items sold.