0.5 oz. Beef Sticks
A popular gluten-free and keto-friendly snack, 0.5 oz. Beef Sticks are our #1 selling meat snack. Beef sticks are high in protein, made with 100% beef, and are low in sugar.
Nutrition facts available upon request.
Questions about 0.5 oz. Beef Sticks?
How it Works
How do we raise money?
Your group profits when your participants sell 0.5 oz. Beef Sticks to their friends and family.
How do we pay?
Since product is ordered up front, you have the following payment options:
- Purchase order: If you’re a public school, you can order 0.5 oz. Beef Sticks without having to pay up front. A purchase order is a legally binding document between us and your group. Payment is due within 15 days of receipt of product. This gives you time to collect enough money to pay your bill. You then keep the rest as profit. Go to purchase order form
- Credit card: Use our secure checkout process to pay for your product up front. We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover. Select our 'Add to cart' button at the top of the page to get started.
- Check: Mail in your payment. Your product will ship once your check clears. We accept a personal check, money order, or cashier’s check. Submit our payment form and we’ll email you an invoice along with our mailing address.
Do you offer pricing discounts?
Yes we offer volume discounts. For more information see our 'Case Pricing' table at the top of the page.
How soon can we start?
0.5 oz. Beef Sticks deliver within 7-10 business days.
How long is the fundraiser?
We recommend giving your sellers 1 week to sell their product allocation and turn in the money.
TIP: To ensure timely and accurate money turn-in, use a tracking sheet.
How much should I order?
The size of your order depends on the number of participants in your group and how many items you want them to sell. Since 0.5 oz. Beef Sticks come 8 inner boxes to the case, consider issuing 1 box to each seller.
To determine how many cases to order, divide the number of participants in your group by 8. Round up to the next case number if needed.
You can also use our ‘Profit Calculator’ at the top of the page.
Do you take back unsold product?
We do not accept returns. Our goal is to maintain the same high level of product freshness for every customer. The USDA also has very strict guidelines that we must adhere to.
TIP: Consider issuing unsold beef sticks to participants who volunteer to sell them in exchange for a portion of the profit.
Can participants earn prizes?
We don’t offer any prize programs with our 0.5 oz. Beef Sticks fundraiser.
How much do they sell for?
We suggest selling them for $1.00 each.
How many units per case?
400. Each case contains 8 inner boxes of 50.
What is the size?
0.5 oz each.
How long do they stay fresh?
In unopened packets Jack Link's products stay fresh for up to 12 months. We don’t recommend consuming our products after the date listed on the package. Once opened, be sure to refrigerate within 3 days.
Are they healthy?
Made with 100% grass-fed beef raised without added growth hormones or antibiotics, 0.5 oz. Beef Sticks have no preservatives, added nitrates or nitrites (except those naturally occurring in cultured celery powder and celery seed), or MSG. A good source of protein, they’re a popular gluten-free and keto-friendly snack.
Is there a minimum order?
There is a 1 case minimum order requirement.
How much money can we make?
Estimating your profit is easy. Consider the following example.
A sponsor with 45 participants wants everyone to sell 1 box each (50 units):
45 participants x 1 box / participant = 45 boxesThe profit would be 30% because you would need to order 6 cases (Volume discounts apply):
45 boxes x 50 units / box = 2,250 units
2,250 units x $1.00 / unit = $2,250.00 gross sales
$2,250.00 x 30% profit = $675.00 profit
45 participants x 1 box / participant = 45 boxesQUICK TIP: Enter your group size and participant goal into our ‘Profit Calculator’ located in the top right sidebar.
45 boxes ÷ 8 boxes / case = 5.625 cases (Round up)
How soon do we receive our order?
7-10 business days.
Where do orders ship to?
0.5 oz. Beef Sticks ship to all lower 48 states.
How is our order packed?
Orders ship by the case.
Is there a shipping fee?
All orders ship for free. You also receive free shipping on any reorders.
Calculate Your Profit
- Dorothy Hartney - Fundraising CoordinatorLehighton Area High SchoolRaised:$2,200.00