Make more profit by selling a larger 30 oz. customized Alpine tumbler. Includes your school mascot, group name and coloring. See our 20 oz. Kendel tumbler
Keeps liquid hot for more than 8 hours and cold for over 24 hours. No condensation. Metallic matte finish. High-grade stainless steel, thermal insulated, slide close & seal lid.
Available in 4 tumbler color options: Black, White, Red or Silver. Design your tumbler
Boost your profits online. Learn more
Learn about our virtual fundraiser
Direct Sale Fundraiser
Prefer to order the product and sell direct? Learn more
How much can you make on an Alpine tumbler fundraiser?
To answer this question you’ll need to know your group size (student count) as well as how many items you think each student can sell (student item goal). Here’s how you can estimate your profit:
- Student Count x Student Item Goal = Items Sold
- Items Sold x Average Retail Price = Gross Sales
- Gross Sales x Profit % = Group Profit
- Let’s say you have 60 students and you set your student item goal at 10. The items sold would be 60 Students x 10 Items / Student = 600.
- Next, determine your gross sales. The retail price is $30 so your gross sales would be 600 Items x $30 = $18,000.
- Since your profit is 40%, your group profit would be $18,000 x 40% = $7,200.
Keep in mind that our example is only an estimated profit. In reality, students probably won’t sell the same number of items. In addition, the retail dollars sold per seller will vary.
Profit is determined by combining the total number of brochure and online store items sold.